Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year Stories

Well, just like kids they like Bedtime Stories. Here is my Chinese New Year Story, hope you like it. Was back in Ipoh and did had quite some fun and also had some shit! Like Nemesis asking me to drive an 1hour drive to go fetch him from his hometown and when I reached there he told me that he can't go back and I had to drive back one whole damn hour to Ipoh. That was real shit. Then there were happy times like playing ' Chor Dai Di ' at a 24hours McDonald near our place, amazing Daima with my finger lighting ciggarette Zippo Trick. It was a one crazy New Year and I actually wanted to stay for few more days but can't. Oh well, since I'm back here in KL already. My as well just forget it. Haha, anyway, wish everyone who is reading this the best and good luck! Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment