Saturday, February 14, 2009

And Then Again

So then again, I'm back in Kuala Lumpur and spends most of my time at home doing my, online work. After finishing them I watched Drillbit Taylor ( Does sounds a little outdated but I haven't even watched it yet, give me a chance ) and it was then I heard a sound of glass breaking metal rampaging crash outside, as I guess it could be a car accident I just looked outside. There you have it. The picture wouldn't be so nice because it was zoomed but you still get to see what happened ( Don't complain ) . Could have been a bad day for me watching Drillbit Taylor but it also could have been worse for the driver that went all the way up there. Poor little guy. So it was until 6.30pm that I noticed my mobile phone had a message from Starbucks saying that there is meeting today. So I got dressed up and went on to the meeting. It was the 1st most peaceful meeting I've been to and ended quite a bit early. So after meeting we headed home and it was on to next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment