Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bleach Chapter 209 - 212

Due to unforseen circumstances, I was unable to update my blog for a long time and that Bleach has also reached to a very exciting state. For the " Turn Back The Pendulum " fillers has ended at Chapter 212. I'll be posting up the continuous Chapters until there. Hope you enjoy them! The downloads are all English Subbed Versions only.
Bleach Chapter 209 - Muguruma's 9th Division, Sets Out ( File Size 170Mb )
Bleach Chapter 210 - Hiyori Dies? The Beginning Of Tragedy ( File Size 170Mb )
Bleach Chapter 211 - Betrayal! Aizen's Secret Maneuvers ( File Size 170Mb )
Bleach Chapter 212 - Rescue Hirako! Aizen Versus Urahara ( File Size 170Mb )
There you go. The few final Chapters of " Turn Back The Pendulum " . To download, just click on the title of the Chapter. If you face any error upon downloading, leave me a message at my CBox and I will try to troubleshoot it as soon as possible. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment