Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Art Of Espresso


Believe it or not, most of Starbucks partners that I'm currently working with, still don't really know the art of flirting with people using coffee. Here's one of the art done by the one and only, G. Laugh out loud, I know I know. Actually this is a real simple trick but there is also a level of difficulty in doing this because the milk foam must be just nice to do it. Don't worry, if there's any chance. Definitely I'll teach anyone who wants to learn it. Guys are charged RM50 per person and girls are for free. The charges applies because I know 90% of guys would want to learn it to use it to flirt! Plus there are terms and conditions applied. Haha! Was just joking. Will be updating my blog from time to time. See ya' and take care ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment