Saturday, May 2, 2009

Starbucks Berjaya Times Square 1

Well, here I am, working at Starbucks until 2.30am in the morning. 30th April sucked as I worked until 5.30am at Starbucks because it was End Of Month ( EOM ) and we had to count the stocks. Finally found some time to blog! So here, this was taken by my friend which I didn't know. I was looking a customer and waiting for the order, and then she just SNAP! and sent it to me. Well, my schedule changed as now I finish at Low Yat at 9pm and start 9.30pm at Starbucks. Tiring tiring, but it is really fun. Lucky I had someone to chat with while I was boring, or else I might have fallen asleep somewhere while taking a short break. Thank you Yeng! You're the best! Plus I've just checked that there would be some delay in the latest Bleach Manga Chapter 356 as I'm still waiting for it. Don't worry for all you fans out there. It should be today or tomorrow. I'll post it once it out! Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment