Sunday, May 24, 2009

Working Happily

Well, this is a picture taken while I was just awaken by my friend from my wonderful visit to dreamland. Sleeping at work?! No, I'm just joking, had a really tiring week but at least I still have the fun around. Was sleeping kind of late these few days because I was " lepak-ing " with my friends after work at Starbucks. Imagine having approximately 4 - 5 hours sleep a day. Guess I'll pass out of these days. Haha. But hopefully not when I'm working, best time would be just after work and when I just reached home. So tonight, there'll be a futsal match and hopefully I'll remember to update stories and jokes about it tonight. Be patient for the updates as my schedules changed already.
My schedules are as followed :- ( daily )
Low Yat Toshiba Kiosk starts at 11am - 9pm
Starbucks starts at 9.30pm - 2.30am
" Lepak - ing " starts at 2.30am - 4am
So my time is kind of occupied but I'll find time to blog! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment