Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Colourful Flowering Night

Yesterday night went to Pavillion with Nicole to buy some stuff and when I was coming out I just took a picture of the Main Entrance Display there as I've seen it many many times but didn't bother to take picture of it but it's because I get to see it everyday. Actually it's not bad because it changes colours very often. Anyway, did toss some coins to get my luck and saw a few people doing it as well. My highest coin went only on to the second bowl. Haha, so my luck is just, err, 50 - 50. Since it's in between right? After that went to McDonalds for dinner and less then 30mins went to drink tea at Steven Tea's Garden. Ended the day with Nasi Goreng Kampung near my place at 3.52am! Felt extremely full and tiring. Haha, but also really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment