Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crossed Wings

So I was back from PC Fair on Saturday and don't ask me about the chicks. I didn't took any pictures so lets move on. After PC Fair it was so darn tiring and that I had to work in Starbucks until 5.30am. Thinking about how am I going to go through the day just scares me. Text my manager told her I can't stand it and I only want to work until 2.30am and while I was waiting for her message I so damn scared she would say No! But thank god she said Yes! Due to the tiredness I had I entered work so late on Saturday at around 2pm. Sorry Nono, haha! Now he's beside me scolding me with all the vulgar words he could think of. Okay, back to Saturday Story, at 8pm David came find me and I accompanied him to go make his 1st tattoo. There you have it, the Crossed Wings. Haha, nice right? And since it's his 1st, I brought him something to celebrate for him and it was the Skin Repair Cream to apply on his tattoo. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment