Friday, August 21, 2009

The Vacation

Just the time when I needed, a right vacation to relax my mind after 3 whole Months of non stop work. Finally I had it, it was Genting Highlands and even I worked there the last time and thought it was a hell. Going there on Vacation is a different story. I went with Nicole and we had a great time together though, stayed at First World Hotel Deluxe View Room and reached on Sunday around 8pm. Got back on Wednesday 3pm and that 3days was really great. Went to Ripley's Believe It Or Not and there were real great things I've learnt and taken this picture there, real cute looking I guess. Haha! And try this Math, take a number, double it, add 10, divide it by 2 and minus the number you first thought of, and the answer would be definitely 5. Amazing right? Haha, then had Mixed Rice for lunch and it was RM36.85 including a drink. Just 2 plates of rice with 3 vegetables and a drink. Yeah, it was kind of expensive but what could you expect more. Even McDonald's it much more expensive. Haha, so there you go, that was what made me late updating my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment