Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Days In Ipoh

So I'm just back to KL and I had a great time at Ipoh, went out with all the friends I could think of and too bad only 2 pictures were taken. Some of my other friends said they don't want to take pictures and I will make sure you guys do NK and Vincent, on my next visit of course. Well, it's just a picture to be in memory of my visit. Don't you guys want to give me a sweet memory? Haha! So this is Me and Yuen Ling ( didn't meet her for like 3years already ) at Jusco, went to Black Canyon for a little tea time and the tea, really, hmm, Yuen Ling please tell it to them. It's your fault Yuen Ling! You should've recommended me some other drinks! Haha. And this is my God Little Sister which we didn't meet each other for like, could say almost 5years already. Yeah, I know that was very long right? Haha, well, anyway we've met so there was also a memorial picture. So until here, will let you guys know when I'm back in Ipoh again! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment