Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy And Lame

So I was suppose to work closing and I went to Starbucks Times Square early hoping I would get back my little baby back from warranty after 2days using it and also my salary from Low Yat Plaza. S*cks right everything seems to be so late and all? I know, but at 3.41pm. I received a message from the warranty company saying my baby is ready for collection. Without thinking any further. I rushed there and here is it. Finally its back in my hands. The moment I got it back, the joy is totally, undescribable. Plus I was a little down due to some stuff that was not really working right and my friends at Starbucks all knew about it and they asked me to hang out with them and have a drink, I told them I couldn't but they said it's worth trying. So I was like, " Okay, sure!" . Then I was expecting a little beer but it was Vodka! Well, what can I do since I promised. Took only around 6 or 7 shots in and I was going crazy already. At the end of the day, Reena, the Assistant Manager that was one of them that was there tooked a picture with me because she said I look totally lame and there. You have it. Thanks Reena, Fhai, Shafiq, Firdaus and Fido. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment