Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Excited Yet Disappointed

And there was I, just thinking about making my next tattoo and having collected the design already. All of a sudden, my pay this month was cut off due to stock lost and it was superbly disappointing. Imagine telling that there would be a trip to some dreamland of yours and it suddenly just got canceled. Postpones postpones, that's all I can do. But having to think of the design is a real challenge. Because these things are forever and forever means it will never go away. Well, here are the designs and feel free to comment about it. So, I'll be checking out the price of this design sized at 5 x 4.4 inches later and will update on how the go abouts soon. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy your Bleach that you have just downloaded! Peace out.

Updates just came in - the tattoo will be done tomorrow 2pm and finally, I'm overjoyed again, but still. Stupid salary! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment