Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Before And After

This is after my new haircut I just got yesterday, before was kind of hard to style up my hair due to the long hair and since I'm always spiking it. Long hair is just not as easy as you think to spike it. So sometimes I kind of wonder how Static X do it. Haha, so this is my lame look right after my new haircut. I know it's ugly and unacceptable but I think it's quite okay. Guess I'll just stick around for now with this cool new look for a while. Well, tonight will still be working in Starbucks and my offday at Starbucks is tomorrow. So that is when I'm going out to spent some quality time with my friends! Finally! Haha, sorry you guys as you've been waiting for me so long to go for Futsals, Jammings and Snookers. Will be free tomorrow so if you guys not going out tomorrow. I'm going to so kill you guys! Haha! Take care and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment