Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Six

Commencing of doing, no one was there to help me take the picture, but later on the picture was taken while it was half done. It started of with just a little bearable pain and later, when the colouring of the solid black start. It got so pain until it was numb and that was when I took out my handphone to text my Okasa to tell her it f*cking hurts! But still I am able to remain the coolness in me. Haha. It was really an experience, some say enjoy the pain. So there, my fren that came to watch said " Yeah, I enjoy the pain! " then I eventually gave him the middle finger there and then. Haha. But I think when you are sitting there, you will probable think differently and say differently. Due to short sleeping hours. I bleed alot and they had to spray an antibacterial chemical to stop the bleed. And that hurt alot! Real alot! And there when it was done. The six was full of blood spots. And it swell as it was supposed to be. So finally, the deed is done and here am I to present you. The next sexta, G.

No comments:

Post a Comment