Friday, June 5, 2009

Cleaning The Mess

There we were, cleaning up the mess in Starbucks, until quite late. It was suppose to be an early " finish work " day but it suddenly ended up into a " what the f*ck " kind of situation. All because we was not inform about a manual refund from a cashier that he made mistake while handling the cashier and we had to recalculate every single receipts and find which one has error. Nice, right? I snapped this picture to show you my Manager On Duty ( Sam - a real funny guy - ) was so busy helping us out that he forget to check all the problems he had while he was laughing and made us finish work late! This was Raj doing the cafe, see how clean it is. He's one of the senior barista's there and it's funny sometimes how he treats people. He has his time. People who knows him will understand what I'm trying to mean right now. So we we're suppose to finish work like 1.15am yesterday but suddenly ended up at around 2.30am! So after work I went to a Mamak place to place an take away order so that I can finish my dinner + supper = dinper at home. So you can actually check out what time it was when I was waiting for my order. By the time I got home and finished my dinper, it was already 3.45am. That was when I know it's time for me to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment