Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday Fever

So it is Saturday and I'm expecting quite a lot of Sales but early in the morning, it was kind of slow and until now it's still kind of slow. It worries me because of the boringness and sadness of no sales. This is how I would look. Haha, I look kind of fat though. Do I? Lame face eh? Well, pray hard for me friends, so I would get enough Sales to cover my whole week! Haha. Boring boring! Then Nono complains that it's Saturday and there's not much girls to be checked out. So he is going to sleep, but before that, he wants to take a pen and stab it in my leg because he said it's real awakening when he did it to himself. That is his serious face and he just noticed his hair is a little ' cacat ', *Laughing My *ss Off* Whatever is it, I'm out of here. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment