Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zorro Of Starbucks

This is the latest Starbucks promotional uniform. Well, the changes are only the cap but I just keep asking my Store Manager which is Julie ( My Okasa also ) why do I have to keep wearing this stupid ' Zorro ' looking hat
that makes me feel like I'm working by the river to catch fishes. But she keeps comforting me by saying it looks great. Everyone says I look smart with it. I'm like " Yea right guys, very funny eh? ". So then I was forced to wear it and so I just did, rules have to be followed no matter what when you're working. So there I took a picture of myself wearing the hat Zorro style! Haha, it's looks stupid and I know. Thank you! Anyway, the latest Starbucks promotional coffee drink is really nice. That's my comment towards it though, never tried the Frappucino but the Coffee Jelly Latte is superb! Should try it if you would get the chance to! Haha, anyway, I'm out of here, got to work. Catch ya'll later. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment