Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Managers

So I was off at Low Yat Plaza yesterday so I went to Starbucks kind of early to pass my time there. And to see my Store Manager a.k.a Okasa ( Mother in Japanese ) there taking pictures of some Blueberry Cheese Cake. Lolx. So I told her I want to post up her picture since she is my mom right? She should be in my blog too. Haha, actually she's my Godmother only. Not my real mother, can hardly meet my real mother. Miss her lots too. Sobx. And this handsome man here is my District Manager a.k.a Ferry, that's his name actually. Haha, kind of funny when I first heard of his name. So friends, please beware of this 2 persons while coming to collect free drinks from me! If you see them, please be extra professional. Haha! Joking, hopefully my Okasa or Ferry won't kill me if they reads this. Lolx. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment