Thursday, June 11, 2009

Showroom MX5 And RX8

I was working in Starbucks when I noticed they had some cars parked inside of Times Square at the Main Entrance. So I thought it was just some uncle type of car and when I went to look, it was Mazda RX8! Wow, took my handphone out without thinking twice and then snapped a few pictures of it and went on to another car. It was kinda superb to bang into these cars! But too bad they only had one colour for display! Haha, so I could only snap pictures of the same silver car. Lolx, but there were some other nice cars which I took pictures of too. Mazda MX5, funny why I didn't heard of this car before, well, I don't really craze about cars so much but still it's kind of nice to know bout it. The MX5 looks kinda funky but doesn't have the power to rundown the RX8. Maybe it's because I like RX8 more. Well, whatever it is, these are still cool cars! Plus I've managed to take a picture of RX8 like Need For Speed cars, only it needs some vinyls to look exactly like Need For Speed cars! Haha, hope you enjoy these cool images of Mazda MX5 and RX8. So since I'm not working today, guess I will be going out and spend some time with my friends. Hopefully the ones that I can't accompany don't get jealous. You will have your chances! Haha, so it's time to work as I took quite some time blogging these cars and arranging the pictures. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment