Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photography , Progession Week 2

So when I was working, my Emoto came to visit me and took picture of me without me realising. When I realized it, it was already too late, ' SNAP ' and she was laughing all about! I was like " Darn it Emoto! ", haha. But it's already taken, so I can't do anything about it. But I can tell you one thing, she is a real good photographer. Plus this is the Week 2 Tattoo Progression. It's all better, supposed to be fully recovered but I think it's because of the size or miscarriage ( Can't think of the proper word now, ' Laughing Out Loud ' ) I had while it was not healed yet. It's kind of swallen. But it would be fully recovered soon. So since it's not recovered yet. Friends, please beware of the " No guilt in hitting people " concept I'm still holding up in me. Whoever hits me on my back to do enough damage, I will not hesitate to use my concept on you. Haha, just joking, there's no such thing as no guilt in hitting people by the way. So Bleach Anime will be released tomorrow, for those Bleach lovers, calm down, I know it's getting very interesting and you guys can't wait for the release. Don't worry, I will update the direct link as soon as I get it, even if I can't get to watch it first. So be honored. Haha, well, until here for today, want to get some sleep today since it's my offday! Haha, peace out ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment